Linkbuilding is an important process in the promotion of the site, is to increase the number and quality of incoming links to the site. For the resource to be able to occupy higher positions in issuance, it is necessary to continuously work on obtaining links to the site from favorite authoritative resources.
This work is usually done for a long-term perspective. Thus, link building is the actions that the optimizer makes to create a reference database.
Where do the links come from?
Sometimes LinkBuilder is mistakenly related to the purchase of links on exchanges, but this is not so. Links purchased on grants may be from a low-quality site, which can lead to problems up to the loss of positions in the issuance. And to check the quality of links when buying them on the exchange, it is impossible.
In contrast to this process, which is quite heavily automated, linkbuilding is done manually. This is a process of long, thoughtful and painstaking selection of potential donors, as well as negotiations with the owners of sites for the placement of links.
Link building techniques
Link building from the internal resources of the site
101 the actual technology of linkbuilding. Add social buttons to the pages of articles in your blog – This can be done manually or with the help of special plug-ins, but it’s necessary to do it because search engine ranking algorithms take into account social signals.
Ask your readers to share your posts – A call to action at the end of each post can significantly increase the number of shares in social networks.
Run RSS-feed – This will increase the impact of your site, which will lead to an increase in the number of backlinks: your readers will start sharing your posts on their pages in social networks.
Submit your RSS-feed to the subject catalogs.
Make internal linking between posts.
Link building at the expense of content of a particular type
Play on the ego of the industry leaders. – Refer to the sense of pride of significant persons of the market by writing a thank-you post that they can not share.
Make infographics – They are much more often divided than the content of other types. You will receive not only backlinks but also an automatic influx of new audience.
Experiment with instructographics – Unlike infographics, they always talk about how to do something, not a factual report. Now, this format of the content is only gaining momentum.
Write debating posts on the blog – Disputes tend to spread very widely and far across the Web.
Link building with the use of social media
Link your blog to your Twitter profile to create links automatically.
Create a personal account on Google+ – As this can increase your position in the issuance of Google, can also bring additional backlinks.
Types of link building
- From the internal resources of the site
- At the expense of content of an individual type
- With the use of social media
- Through promotions and advertising
- Traditional techniques of link building
- By creating a product
- By the forces of “reclamation.”
- Non-traditional methods of link building.
Silo (site interlinlinking optimization)
What is an internal link?
An internal link connects a page of your site with another page on your site. If you write material on a topic that has already been touched on in your other material, then you can refer to this material.
Why do we need internal links?
Internal links perform three main tasks:
- help in navigation on the site;
- definition of the architecture and hierarchy of the site;
- page ranking on the site.
Also, internal links improve search engine optimization of the site – they help search engines, create a linked network of your posts on the site, and also cause readers to stay longer on the site.
- Create a lot of content. For you to have many internal links, you must have many pages on the site. So you need more content that you can link to. More links – your network of internal links works better.
- Use the anchor textAnchor text is a text that is a link and leads to another page of your site. There are also no special rules here – just choose a piece of text that seems appropriate for you, and make a link out of it that will lead to another page on your site.
- Link further. The more “distant” the material on your site is the link, the better.
- Give useful linksInternal links suggest that, first of all, you will think about your readers – the link should be helpful to them.
- . References must be relevantYour internal links should be relevant, i.e., match the content of the material. Do not make links just for them to be – do not bundle two different materials.
- Use an adequate number of internal linksInternal links are good, but you do not need to overload the entire page with them. Google’s instructions are simple: “Adhere to an adequate number of links on the page.”The question is: how much is adequate?The answer is: no one knows.There is no magic number – only you determine the number of links. Sometimes three or four is enough, and sometimes in a large article, there can be 10-20 references. Focus on your readers – add as many links as it will be useful for them.
This knowledge is incomplete without understanding how your site rank.